By using our website, products, and services, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
“AUCTION” OR “AUCTIONS” means the marketplace where we buy the vehicles. We refer as AUCTIONS to Copart, IAAI, Adesa, Impact Auto Auction, Manheim, Stark Auto Sales, NAPA, Crashed Toys, Total Resource Auction, etc.
This Agreement affects your legal rights and contains provisions that govern how claims you and SP AUTO have against each other are resolved.
If you object to anything in this Agreement, or otherwise do not understand or agree to be bound by this Agreement, do not use our Services. If you access or use our Services in any way, you agree to and are bound by this Agreement.
We may change this Agreement at any time with or without any notice. If you object to any of the changes to this Agreement, or otherwise do not understand or agree to any of the changes to this Agreement, do not use our Services. By continuing to access or use our Services following notice of any change to this Agreement, you agree to and are bound by this Agreement as changed.
- About SP AUTO
SP AUTO is an auto exporter that provides you with access to the largest auto auctions inventory in North America( Copart, Impact Auction, Adesa, Manheim, etc.) In order to be able to buy cars from us, you will need to register with us and place a security deposit prior to start bidding.
We are a registered member with different Auctions but are not owned or controlled by any of the Auctions
By registering with SP AUTO and using SP AUTO’s services, you acknowledge and understand that you are registering with and purchasing vehicles from SP AUTO and not with or from the AUCTIONS.
While we may provide information and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is for informational purposes only and you may decide to follow it or not. By using our Services, you understand and agree that we (a) do not own, control, employ, recommend, or endorse any of the independent third-party sellers who list vehicles for sale through our Services; (b) do not own or possess the vehicles available for sale through our Services; (c) do not research, verify, confirm, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any Vehicle Information for any vehicle available for sale through our Services; and (d) do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind regarding the quality or condition of the vehicles available for sale through our Services. Purchasing a used or salvage vehicle through an online auto auction marketplace presents many risks. It is your sole responsibility to inspect any vehicle prior to placing any bid.
We buy the car from the Auction what you tell us to buy for you, you are responsible to check the condition of the car, the damage extend and all the information regarding the car.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL VEHICLE PURCHASED FROM US MUST BE EXPORTED OUTSIDE OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO. YOU MUST SUBMIT PROOF TO US THAT YOU EXPORTED THE VEHICLES OUTSIDE OF ONTARIO. PROOF CAN BE BILL OF LADING, OTHER PROVINCE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS, CUSTOM DECLARATIONS FORMS.
- Your Use of SP AUTO's Website
- General Vehicle Condition and History Disclaimer
All vehicles are "AS-IS" and "WHERE IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" . WE BUY THE CAR WHAT YOU TELL US TO BUY FROM THE AUCTION, THEREFORE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ALL THE INFORMATION, CONDITION, DAMAGES, HISTORY OF THE CAR PRIOR YOU PLACE AN ORDER TO BUY THE CAR FOR YOU.
You agree that vehicles purchased using our Services are purchased without any warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or warranty of merchantability.
You agree that vehicles purchased using our Services are not represented as being in road-worthy condition or mechanically sound.
You agree that vehicles purchased using our Services may have latent, hidden, or undisclosed damage or other conditions that are not immediately apparent or discoverable.
You agree that vehicles purchased using our Services may not be fit for use as a means of transportation, may not comply with local, state, or federal emissions standards, and may require substantial repairs at your expense.
You agree that it is your sole responsibility to ascertain, confirm, research, inspect, and/or investigate any vehicle and all related Vehicle Information before placing any bid or purchasing any vehicle using our Services.
- Vehicle Information Disclaimer
Vehicle Information is provided for convenience only. SP AUTO does not guarantee that Vehicle Information is accurate or complete.
"Vehicle Information" means any and all information related to a vehicle listed on our website, whether provided in written, oral, or digital form, including: lot number, year, make, model, body style, color, drive type, engine type, cylinders, fuel type, condition, damage amount, damage type, primary damage, secondary damage, mileage, odometer, odometer descriptions, vehicle identification number ("VIN") or serial number, title or ownership document type, title or ownership document state, title or ownership document history, estimated retail value, actual cash value, repair estimate, estimated repair cost, repair history, total loss history, airbag deployment, keys, any auction verification, and any and all other information (including images) listed on any vehicle auction listing and/or under the "Lot Details".
Please be advised that the Vehicle Information may contain inaccuracies, errors, and/or omissions. We expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the accuracy or completeness of any Vehicle Information. Vehicle Information is provided for convenience only. We strongly encourage you to inspect any vehicle prior to placing any bid or making any purchase.
You agree not to rely on any Vehicle Information in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle.
- Auction Verification Disclaimer
Any "Auction Verification" related to any vehicle refers to certain verifications provided by AUCTIONS (as the operator of the auction). Any such verification is provided by AUCTIONS and not by SP AUTO. SP AUTO expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the accuracy or completeness of any Auction Verification. In other words, even if a vehicle listing has a "Run & Drive" auction verification, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the vehicle will run and/or drive at any time before or after your purchase.
You agree not to rely on any Auction Verification in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle.
- No Professional Advice; Information Only
Any information, guidance, or advice obtained through our Services, including our website and our phone, email services, is for informational purposes only. Our customer support team is available to assist you and answer your questions, but they are not mechanics, experts, or otherwise trained or qualified professionals in any vehicle-related field. If you have specific concerns or questions that may require professional advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified professional before placing any bid or making any purchase.
You agree not to rely on any information, guidance, or advice obtained through SP AUTO’s services in deciding whether or how much to bid on a vehicle.
- VIN Disclaimer
Certain jurisdictions permit vehicles to be sold with missing VIN plates. As a result, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any vehicles are equipped with any or all VIN plates.
Emissions Laws and Standards Disclaimer
We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any vehicle purchased using our Services currently meets or can be modified, altered, or repaired to meet local emissions or safety laws and requirements. We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any vehicle purchased using our Services has a catalytic converter.
- Keys Disclaimer
We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that keys are or will be available for any vehicle purchased using our Services, regardless of whether the auction listing indicated the vehicle comes with keys, keys are present in images, or keys were present in the vehicle prior to the time of purchase.
- Title and Registration Laws Disclaimer
We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any vehicle purchased using our Services can be legally registered in any state or country. You accept all risks associated with variations in vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, and countries that may prevent you from registering and/or negatively impact the marketability of any vehicle purchased using our Services.
Due to variations in applicable laws and regulations, a vehicle listed and/or purchased with a "clean" or "clear" or other similar title or ownership document type may have a salvage history. Regardless of whether the title or ownership document type is listed as "clean" or "clear" or does not otherwise indicate a salvage history on the auction listing, the title or ownership document may become a salvage, reconstructed, or an otherwise branded title or ownership document upon registration in your state or any other state. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you will be able to register the vehicle or receive a "clean" or "clear" title in your state or any other state prior to purchasing the vehicle through our Services.
- Title and Paperwork Disclaimer
We are not liable or responsible for defects, errors, or omissions (a) related to Ministry of Transportation, Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) or any other paperwork not processed by us, (b) made by any governmental agency or entity, or (c) made by title clerk processing. We are not liable or responsible for titles or ownership documents lost in the mail. Duplicate title or ownership document requests may result in processing fees.
Any release, disclaimer, indemnification, or limitation stated elsewhere in this Agreement is in addition to and shall not limit, restrict, or otherwise affect the scope or enforcement of any release, disclaimer, indemnification, or limitation stated in this section.
- Limitation of Damages
You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, SP AUTO shall not under any circumstances have any liability whatsoever to you or any third-party (whether jointly, severally, or individually) for any damages or losses of any kind (known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, direct or indirect) arising out of or in any way related to any disclaimer provided in this on SP AUTO's website.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, SP AUTO shall not under any circumstances have any liability whatsoever to you or any third-party (whether jointly, severally, or individually) for any (a) indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, (b) loss of use, data, opportunity, goodwill, reputation, profit, or revenue, or (c) costs or expenses (including attorney fees), for any Claim not amounting to a willful or intentional wrong.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, you agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable aw, if SP AUTO is found liable in any Claim , SP AUTO's total liability to you or to any third-party (whether jointly, severally, or individually) shall not exceed the amount of any fees (excluding any AUCTION Fees, the purchase price of any vehicle, or any other fees charged by any third-party) paid by you to SP AUTO related to the transaction or vehicle giving rise to the liability. If no such fees were paid by you to SP AUTO, SP AUTO's total liability to you or any third-party (whether jointly, severally, or individually) for any Claim shall not exceed $500 CAD.
- General Release of SP AUTO
You hereby unconditionally release SP AUTO from any and all liability whatsoever for any losses or damages (whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, and including attorney fees) arising out of or in any way related to any of the following:
Your failure or refusal to strictly comply with our Rules & Policies.
Your failure or refusal to notify us of any problem with or condition of any vehicle before it is removed from the Auction facility (or other location where vehicle is awaiting pickup).
Your failure or refusal to keep your Member Account login information confidential.
Our termination or suspension of your Member Account.
Your cancelation of your Member Account.
Our decision to use or not to use all or any portion of your Security Deposit to pay any unpaid account balance.
Any rejection or cancelation of any bid by the Auction.
Any postponement, cancelation, or withdrawal of a vehicle from a sale by Auction.
The acceptance or rejection of any bid for any “On Approval” or “On Minimum Bid” vehicle.
Your failure or refusal to know the type and amount of applicable fees (including Membership Fees, Auction Fees, Storage Fees, Late Fees, Relist Fees, and other applicable fees related to your use of our Services).
Your failure or refusal to pay any amount due within the time period specified (including any vehicle purchase price, Membership Fees, Auction Fees, Storage Fees, Late Fees, Relist Fees, and other applicable fees related to your use of our Services).
Your failure or refusal to remove any vehicle from the applicable AUCTIONS facility (or other location where vehicle is awaiting pickup) within the time period specified.
Our refusal to release any vehicle or vehicle title or ownership documents or otherwise transfer possession or ownership of any vehicle to you due to any unpaid account balance or your violation of this Agreement.
Our refusal to release or transfer possession or ownership of any vehicle to anyone other than you.
Your failure or refusal to transfer ownership or register any vehicle in your name (as applicable).
Our refusal to issue you a refund for any reason.
Our declaration that any vehicle is “abandoned” due to your failure or refusal to remove the vehicle from the applicable AUCTIONS facility (or other location where vehicle is awaiting pickup) within the time specified.
Our sale or other disposition of any abandoned vehicle.
Any damage to or loss of your vehicle (or any portion or parts thereof) due to operational procedures in place at the AUCTIONS facility (or other location where vehicle is awaiting pickup), acts of theft or vandalism, weather, acts of God, or any other reason that occurs after the end of an auction but before the vehicle is removed from the applicable AUCTION facility (or other location where vehicle is awaiting pickup).
Your use of any service provided by any of our recommended service providers.
Any bodily injury, property damage, or other occurrence which occurs on AUCTION's or SP AUTO’s premises, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of SP AUTO or AUCTIONS. It is specifically understood that this release shall be interpreted as releasing SP AUTO and AUCTION for their own sole and/or partial negligence.
Our refusal to comply with any request or demand by you that does not comply with this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that under this general release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the scope of this general release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist at the time you agree to this release. Additionally, you hereby agree to pay all reasonable costs and expenses (including court fees, attorney fees, travel expenses, and other related costs and expenses) incurred in connection with SP AUTO’s efforts to obtain a stay or dismissal of any Claim pursuant to the general release under this section.
- Waiver of California Civil Code § 1542
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code § 1542, which reads: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- Dispute Resolution
You and SP AUTO agree that any claim, demand, controversy, dispute, or cause of action arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement, your Member Account, your relationship with us, your use of or inability to use our Services (through our website or otherwise), or any vehicle you bid on or purchase using our Services (collectively "Claim") will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this section. Please read this section carefully. This section affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how any Claim you and SP AUTO may have against each other is resolved.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN 4 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM ACCRUED OR BE FOREVER BARRED. You agree that this limitations period is reasonable due to the nature of the transactions contemplated in this Agreement.
- Applicable Law
You agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario shall govern this Agreement, your relationship with us, and any Claim, notwithstanding of any conflict of laws principles and without regard to your state or country of residence, domicile, or origin, or where you accessed our website or Services.
- Notice of Dispute
We want to avoid litigation, and we hope you do, too. Please send us an email with the dispute and will reply to you back. Email should send to [email protected]
- Agreement to Arbitrate
You and SP AUTO agree that any Claim shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in provincial or federal court. You and SP AUTO agree that each waives any right to a jury trial under this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non Individualized Relief
YOU AND SP AUTO AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND AUTOBIDMASTER AGREE OTHERWISE (IN WRITING), THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIM AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER SP AUTO MEMBERS.
We may offer translated versions of our websites, Services, or this Agreement. Any such translations are offered solely for convenience. You should not rely on any translated version of our websites, Services, or this Agreement. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy or completeness of any translated version of our website, Services, or this Agreement, please refer to the English version, which is the official and authoritative version.
- Contacting SP AUTO
You may contact SP AUTO in any of the following ways:
[email protected] +1 (647) 430-9393
SP AUTO EXPORT INC., 2300 YONGE STREET, SUITE 1600, TORONTO, ON, M4P 1E4
Our failure to strictly or timely enforce any provision of or exercise any right under this Agreement is not a waiver of our ability or right to do so later or of our ability or right to enforce any other provision of or exercise any right under this Agreement. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the waiving party.
Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, if any provision (or portion thereof) of this Agreement is found by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, illegal, null, void, or against public policy, such provision (or portion thereof) will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision and this Agreement. If a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision to be unenforceable, illegal, null, void, or against public policy, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement and this Agreement in general will not be affected in any way.
Any provision of this Agreement which imposes an obligation after termination, cancelation, or expiration of your Member Account or this Agreement shall survive the termination, cancelation, or expiration of this Agreement.
- SALE POLICIES
- Bid Rejection. AUCTIONS reserve the right to reject or void bids for any reason, in Copart's sole and absolute discretion. Should a dispute arise regarding a bid, AUCTIONS is the exclusive deciding authority with sole and absolute discretion in resolving disputes. Members agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AUCTIONS harmless from any and all liability arising out of decisions made in resolving disputes.
- Sale Cancellation. AUCTIONS may, in its sole and absolute discretion and with or without notice, postpone or cancel a sale or withdraw a vehicle from a sale. AUCTIONS will have no liability or obligation to Members as a result of any vehicle withdrawal or sale cancellation or postponement. Further, AUCTIONS reserves the right to cancel or reverse a sale transaction in the event of fraud, material misrepresentation, or patent defect in the Vehicle Description or bidding information, as determined by AUCTIONS in its sole discretion. In the event a sale is cancelled after the Member has remitted payment, AUCTIONS will credit the amount of the payment to the Member's account (or to the Member's credit or debit card used to remit payment, if applicable).
- Tie Bid Policy. Virtual Bids (and, where available, Live Auction Bids) prevail over Preliminary Bids of equal amount.
- BID4U. Copart uses BID4U to make the bidding process easier and more efficient. Simply enter a Preliminary Bid representing the maximum price you are willing to pay for the vehicle and BID4U will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid during both the Preliminary Bidding Period and the Virtual Sale. BID4U will only bid one increment over the current bid to maintain your position as the highest bidder. This allows you the possibility of purchasing a vehicle below your maximum bid. If a bidder with a higher maximum bid outbids you during Preliminary Bidding, you will be notified via email. BID4U is not available for VIX vehicles (see Section II.F. below).
- Minimum Bids, Bid to Be Approved, and Counter Bidding..
- If (a) the seller designates a vehicle as "Bid To Be Approved" or "On Approval" or (b) the seller designates a Minimum Bid for a vehicle and the high bid in the auction is less than the Minimum Bid amount, then the vehicle will not be released to the Member with the high bid unless and until the seller has notified AUCTIONS of its acceptance of the bid. The seller has until 6 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the next business day following the day of the auction to notify AUCTIONS of such acceptance.
- Counter Bidding allows sellers who have designated a vehicle as Minimum Bid or Bid To Be Approved to directly counter bid the high bidder after the auction ends. The Member acknowledges and agrees that, regardless of any counter bids made by the seller of a vehicle, the Member's high bid on a Minimum Bid or Bid To Be Approved vehicle is an offer that shall remain open to acceptance by the seller until 6 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the next business day after the day of the auction.
- VIX (Virtual Internet Exchange) and Sealed Bid Repo Vehicles.
- VIX vehicles and Sealed Bid Repo vehicles are still in the seller's possession at the time of bidding and may only be inspected using the images available on Copart's websites. The location of the Copart facility where the vehicle and title may be picked up by the high bidder will appear in the online vehicle listing. VIX and Sealed Bid Repo vehicles are sold "on approval" using a sealed bid auction format. BID4U is not available for these vehicles. In the event of a tie between two or more bidders, the first bid received will be deemed the high bidder. Once submitted, bids can be increased, but cannot be lowered or retracted.
- Copart will notify Members whether a bid has been accepted by the seller within three business days after the listed bidding period ends. Members may also obtain this information by clicking on the "Check Bids" link, the "VIX Action Pending" icon, or the Sealed Bid Repo Action Pending icon within the "Member Account" section of Copart's websites.
- If a Member's bid has been accepted, the Member is obligated to purchase the vehicle, but only if Copart notifies the Member no later than 45 days after bid acceptance that the vehicle and title are available for pick up. Following notification, the Member will have the standard number of days allowed by the Copart facility where the vehicle is located to pick up the vehicle before late-payment and storage fees apply.
- If Copart notifies the Member more than 45 days after bid acceptance that the vehicle and title are available for delivery, the Member may at its option either (i) cancel the sale, or (ii) pay for and take delivery of the vehicle.
- If prior to the vehicle being removed from Copart premises, it is determined that items have been removed or replaced on the vehicle, that additional damage has occurred since the time the Member submitted his/her bid, and/or there is a title type discrepancy, the Member will have the option to purchase the vehicle at the original price or cancel the sale. Odometer readings that differ from the listed mileage by less than 2,000 miles do not qualify for transaction cancellation.
- Vehicle and Title Release. AUCTIONS reserves the right not to release any vehicle or vehicle title for any reason.
- Bids Entered. Once a bid has been submitted, it cannot be retracted, deleted, or cancelled.
- Risk of Loss. Each Member takes full responsibility and assumes all risk of loss for all vehicles purchased from the time AUCTIONS accepts the Member's bid. From and after acceptance of the Member's bid (for vehicles located at a AUCTION facility), the Member acknowledges that AUCTIONS is acting as bailee of the Member's vehicle until such time as the vehicle is removed from AUCTION's premises by the Member or the Member's agent or representative. The Member agrees that under the terms of the bailment, (1) AUCTIONS shall not be responsible for damage to or loss of the vehicle or parts thereof due to operational procedures in place at all AUCTIONS facilities, from acts of theft or vandalism, or acts of God; (2) AUCTIONS shall only be responsible for damage to or loss of the vehicle or parts thereof caused by the direct willful or grossly negligent act or omission of Copart; and (3) Copart shall not be responsible for any claim of damage made after the vehicle has left AUCTION's premises, regardless of whether the Member or any agent, employee or other representative on the Member's behalf picks up the vehicle.
Once a vehicle is removed from AUCTIONS's premises it is accepted AS-IS, and under no circumstances will AUCTIONS OR SP AUTO be liable for subsequent claims of damage or loss of any kind or nature whatsoever
WHEN PURCHASING CARS FROM SP AUTO YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE SELLING AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL.
- VEHICLE EXPORTS
All vehicle purchased from Canada and United States (US) are subject to Canadian and US Export Law. It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with Canada and U.S customs import/export laws and procedures applicable to foreign title vehicles. Customs inspection,
import fees and proof of emissions compliance may be required. Please contact your local government for more details.
- Registration Laws Disclaimer
SP AUTO does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any province, state or country, and Buyer accepts all risks associated with variations in vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, and countries that may negatively impact the marketability of vehicles purchased through SP AUTO.
You can pick up the vehicles from the AUCTION and arrange the shipping by your self or you may place with us either an overseas or domestic shipping order pursuant to which we will act as your shipping agent and will select and engage a shipping carrier on your behalf and otherwise arrange for transportation, storage, and delivery of the vehicle. As a shipping agent we disclaim all liability for any and all loss, damage, expense or delay to the vehicle, including in the event that a vehicle to be shipped overseas is seized by the CANADA or U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”). You acknowledge that the circumstances under which CBP has the authority to seize a shipping container, and the contents therein, include, but are not limited to, the following: where documents pertaining to the shipment are missing; where documents pertaining to the shipment contain incorrect information; and pursuant to a spontaneous inspection of the shipment container.
- Shipping Payment
All shipping costs and other related fees must be pre-paid by the member who requests the shipment. Such fees may include but are not limited to applicable taxes, loading fees, storage costs, export documentation, and key service. In the event that the amount of any such fee is not known until after the shipment has been made, you acknowledge that you will be responsible for reimbursing us for any and all taxes, costs, and expenses we incur in making the shipment. You agree and acknowledge that while we use our best efforts to pick up from AUCTIONS facilities any vehicle for which shipping has been requested within the number of days allowed by the AUCTIONS facility where the vehicle is located so as to avoid storage fees, we are not always able to do so. Thus, you agree and acknowledge that in the event we are unable to pick up your vehicle within the pickup period, you may also incur a non-refundable daily storage fee at the applicable rate charged by the AUCTION facility.
You agree and acknowledge that shipping costs expressed on our Website are for general informational purposes only and are not binding shipping estimates or quotes. To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us directly.
- Shipping Disclaimer
Vehicles shall be shipped FOB. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that while we will use all reasonable measures to deliver the vehicle to you in the same condition in which it was picked up from the AUCTION facility and by the estimated shipping date notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be held liable for any and all liability with respect to key loss, vehicle damage, vehicle or part theft, or shipment delays once the vehicle has been placed with the carrier.
When the vehicle is won and the sale is confirmed by the auction, we will send a notification email with the invoice attached, to the email address we have on file.
For $300 CAD fee we can take away your headache with transportation arrangement and Export/Import Service. You also will be paying the shipping rates we receive from out partners.
If you don’t want to pay the fee to us, you can arrange shipping and towing by yourself.
- Deposit Refunds
If you have no active bids, purchased no vehicles, and have no outstanding fees, the security deposit is 100% refundable. If a “bid” has been placed or you have purchased a vehicle, the security deposit is held until the auction is over or the vehicle is paid for and picked up. The refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Refusing to pay for the vehicle that is won at auction results in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
Relisting Fees: SP Auto Export Inc. collects a security deposit in advanced to help cover fees that occur when a buyer wins an auction but refuses to pay for the vehicle.
- Purchase Price
The purchase price of the vehicle will be the auction invoice amount with fees and taxes plus our buying fee. SP Auto invoice amount will include the auction invoice amount plus our fees.